Crown Point Debt Relief Lawyer
Deciding whether or not to file for bankruptcy can be overwhelming. However, with the assistance of an experienced bankruptcy attorney, your options will become clearer.
My name is Andrew L. Kraemer. I have been an attorney for 20 years. I have the knowledge and experience to help you decide if bankruptcy is right for you. For a free initial consultation, please call 219-472-1441 or contact me online.
Understanding Your Options
We will thoroughly discuss your finances before deciding on bankruptcy or an alternative debt relief solution. I can help you with:
- Chapter 7 — With this type of bankruptcy, many of your debts will be discharged.
- Chapter 13 — This may be a good option if you are behind on your mortgage payments or have income that is higher than the limit for Chapter 7.
- Chapter 11 — Businesses, or individuals with income too high to file Chapters 7 or 13, can file for Chapter 11.
- Foreclosure — Lien holders foreclosing on your house or other property? Filing bankruptcy will stop the process.
- Repossession — In danger of losing your car? Filing bankruptcy will stop repossession.
- Garnishment — If your wages are being garnished, bankruptcy can make it stop.
- Medical bill debt — The majority of bankruptcies are caused by medical debt. Find out how you can get help.
- Credit card debt — As unsecured debt, your credit card bills may be discharged if you file bankruptcy.
- Other types of debt — I also offer non-bankruptcy solutions. We will discuss your needs so you can decide what is right for you.
To make an appointment with a Merrillville, Indiana, bankruptcy attorney, please call 219-472-1441.